- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 10g Root ginger, grated
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 400g M&S Oakham Skinless Chicken Breast fillets, diced into chunks
- 250g Basmati rice
- 600ml Vegetable stock
- 180g Super Bean Mix
- 10g Fresh coriander leaves
- 150ml Low fat Greek yogurt
- Heat oil in a medium pan, and then add the onion, ginger and chilli, along with some seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes, and then add the chicken and rice. Cook for 2 minutes more, then add stock and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat low, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes until the rice is just cooked. During the final 3 minutes of cooking, add the super bean mix.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves on top and serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt.