- 2 Bags x 500g Cook With Chicken Stock
- 1 Bag x 160g Cook With Firecracker Chilli and Ginger Stir Fry Veg
- 1 Roast Chicken Breast Fillet Skinless
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Pinch Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Shred the chicken breast
- Open the stir fry pack and separate the leaves and spring onions from the remaining ingredients. Roughly shred the leaves and cut the beans, peppers and baby corn in half.
- Put the stock into a large pan, add the soy sauce and bring to the boil. Add the stir fry vegetables except the leaves and spring onions and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken and a good pinch of pepper and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the leaves and spring onions and serve at once.
- For a more substantial soup you could add some ready-cooked noodles with the chicken.