- 4 Cod Fillets
- 40ml Olive oil
- 450g Maris piper potatoes
- 100ml Milk
- 40g Miso paste
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Red pepper;- Medium dice
- 80g Petit pois
- 400ml Chicken stock
- 20ml Soy sauce
- 1 Cook the potatoes in salted water and once tender, drain, allow to steam and then turn into mash with the Milk, add the Miso paste to this and set aside
- 2 At the same time, heat a heavy based frying pan and add the ground nut oil, fry the cod for around 2-3 minutes and then turn over for the same. After this time, remove from the pan and set aside.
- 3 Wipe the pan and then addition a little more oil, fry the diced peppers for around 2 minutes or until soft.
- 4 When the peppers are soft, add the stock, when this boils, add the lettuce and then the peas , let this simmer for 2 minutes turn off the heat add the soy sauce.
- 5 To serve place a small mound of mash in a bowl, spoon the vegetable garnish and some broth into the bowl and place the cod on top