- 5 Medium free range eggs
- 250gm Pre roasted sweet potato (with spice and 2 tblsp Oil)
- 2tsp Garam masala
- 100gm Fresh Spinach
- 4 tblsp Olive oil
- Place a non stick frying pan on a medium heat and allow this to get hot, add half of the oil & fry the potato for a few minutes to allowing these to colour. Do not disturb these too much in the pan or they will not turn golden
After a few minutes add the spice & fry for a further minute. Now transfer these to an oven proof dish or roasting tray & cook in a pre heated oven at 180oC for 8 â€“ 10 minutes until soft.
- Wipe out the pan & place back on a medium heat and add the remaining oil.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, season and beat well with a fork.
- When the pan is hot, add the spinach and fry this for around 30 seconds
- Now add the warm sweet potato and the beaten eggs, stir this for a couple of minutes, scrape around the outside of the pan with a spatula until the eggs begin to hold their shape & texture around the edges. Now place this in the oven and cook for a further 8 minutes.