- 410g 1 Can of prunes, reserve apple juice
- 25g M&S brandy (optional)
- 50g M&S dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ Orange zest
- 300g Natural yogurt
- 25g Pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- Drain off reserve juice from prunes, and then press each prune gently between your fingers to slip out stone. Tip the prunes with the apple juice into a food processor. Add the brandy, if using, then process the fruit to a puree.
- Microwave chocolate on high for 1-2 minutes until melted. Divide the yoghurt between two bowls and stir the melted chocolate into one of them.
Add the zest the yogurt & chocolate mixture.
- Layer alternate spoonfuls of the three mixtures in four dessert tumblers, starting with a layer of prune puree. Then natural yoghurt followed by the chocolate yoghurt mix.
- Finish with prune puree and top this with natural yoghurt. If you like a marbled effect, swirl the layers together with a skewer.