- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Pepper â€“ finely sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves - crushed
- 2 Cod Fillets
- 400g Canned Cherry tomatoes
- 6 Olives
- 1 tbsp Parsley â€“ finely chopped
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok and cook the fish, skin side up, for 3-4 minutes. Put on a plate.
- Add the peppers and garlic to the hot pan, stir fry 1-2 minutes, then stir in the tomatoes and olives and bring to a simmer.
- Tuck the fish fillets (skin side down), into the sauce, cover and cook gently for 4-5 minutes or until the fish is tender and flakes easily. Scatter in the fresh herbs and season to taste.
- Serve the fish on a bed of sauce with steamed couscous (or pasta or potatoes).