- 250gm Unsalted butter
- 250gm Caster sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 150gm Gluten free flour
- 70gm Cocoa
- 180gm Unsalted Butter
- 30gm Cocoa
- 150gm Icing Sugar
- Cream the 250gm butter with the 250gm of sugar until white & fluffy
- Beat in the eggs one at a time
- In a mixing bowl Sieve together the flour with the 70gm cocoa and the salt, gradually fold this into the cream mixture.
- Divide this mix between 12 paper cases & bake in a pre heated oven at 180oc for around 15-20 minutes or a skewer comes out clean.
- To make the icing, sieve the cocoa with the icing sugar and beat this into the softened butter until creamy. Now spoon this evenly onto the cup cakes when they are cool. Decorate with a fresh raspberry