- 1 x 240g Lightly smoked Lochmuir salmon fillets
- 1 each 600 g approx Iceberg lettuce
- 275g Jester tomatoes â€“ cut into halves
- 1 x 250 g Red and white quinoa, cooked pouch
- 1 Lime to squeeze
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Red chilli â€“ finely diced
- 1/4 195g jar Green Salsa
- 1 x 25g Fresh coriander
- Remove the root from the iceberg lettuce and carefully peel away the leaves in layers. Some will tear a little, donâ€™t worry. Wash the leaves and pat or spin dry. Reserve.
- Pan fry the salmon in a teaspoon of oil for two minutes on each side. Then turn off the heat set this aside on a plate, once cool enough to handle, break into thumb size chunks.
- Meanwhile re heat the quinoa. In a separate bowl add, Olive oil, diced chilli and add a squeeze of lime, once the Quinoa is warm, add this to the bowl & stir to combine.
- To eat, take a leaf of lettuce, spoon in some of the dressed quinoa, add the salmon, tomatoes and a sprig or two of coriander& finally spoon on some salsa, wrap the lettuce around the filling and enjoy.