- 75g wholemeal breadcrumbs (about 2 medium slices)
- A handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. creamed horseradish
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- 220g Tenderstem broccoli
- 1 lemon, thickly sliced or quartered
- 4 Lochmuir salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 200â€™C (fan 180â€™C) gas 6. Line a baking tray with foil.
- Use a blender to process the bread into crumbs. Add the parsley, horseradish and chives and blitz for a few seconds to mix well.
- Meanwhile blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 3-4 minutes then drain and refresh under running cold water.
- Arrange the lemon slices on the foil, topping each slice with the broccoli. Divide the crumb mixture over each salmon fillet, pressing lightly to form a crust. Arrange the fillets on the broccoli.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked and the crumb topping crispy and browned.
High in omega 3. Long chain omega 3 fats help to maintain a healthy heart