- 2 Sea bass fillets
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion- medium size dice
- 1 Aubergine- Medium dice
- 1 Courgette- Medium dice
- 1 Red Pepper- Medium dice
- 1 Chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Tomato puree
- 2 tbsp Raisins ( pre soaked in warm water or tea)
- 2 tbsp Capers
- 2 tbsp Pine nuts
- In a Large frying pan, heat the olive oil
- Fry the onion until soft and a little coloured, then transfer this into a bowl
- Repeat this with the Pepper & courgette, leave a little bite in the vegetables when cooking as these carry residual heat and a small bite really helps
- Lastly add the Aubergine and fry this, then add the tomatoes to the pan and when this is hot, add the rest of the vegetables back and turn the heat right down.
- In a second pan, fry the Sea bass skin side down; cook this for 3-4 minutes before turning for a further 2 minutes.
- To serve, add the capers & soaked raisins through the capanta vegetables
- Place the Sea bass on top and scatter some pine nuts over the dish.