- 4 x 70g Smoked trout fillets (or smoked mackerel fillets)
- 2 x 180g Beetroot
- 550g Charlotte potatoes
- 340g Green beans
- 40g Horseradish sauce
- 80g Half fat creme fraiche
- 120g Bag of Rocket and spinach salad
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- Cook charlotte potatoes until tender, then drain. Once cool enough to handle, slice in half and season with black pepper, a squeeze of lemon and olive oil
- Blanch the green beans and refresh in cold water, then drain.
- Mix the horseradish sauce with the creme fraiche.
- Arrange the vegetables, and then top with the trout fillets and the crÃ¨me fraiche mix.