- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Pepper â€“ finely sliced
- 1 Onion â€“ large dice
- 2 Garlic - Crushed
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 2 Courgettes
- 1tbsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp Fresh rosemary â€“ finely chopped
- 690g Tomato Passata
- 400g Cannellini beans
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok. Add the onion, pepper and chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until chicken is lightly coloured.
- Add the courgettes, paprika, garlic and rosemary then stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Tip in the tomato passata and cannellini beans. Simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for 5-8 minutes or until the chicken is tender and the sauce has thickened slightly. Season to taste.
- Serve with rice or pasta, with a crisp green salad on the side.