- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 250g Chicken breast â€“ cut into strips
- 300g Assorted vegetable: baby corn, sugar snap peas
- 1 Pepper â€“ finely sliced
- 350g Count on us Thai green curry sauce
- 1tsp Fish sauce
- Handful Fresh coriander
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok and when very hot add the chicken. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is lightly coloured. Remove to a plate.
- Add your choice of vegetable i.e. baby corn to the hot pan
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes before adding the more tender sugar snap peas and pepper; stir-frying f or a further minute or two.
- Stir in the count on us™ Thai Curry sauce. When bubbling, add back the chicken, heat through for 2-3 minute then stir in the fish sauce and chopped coriander. Serve with egg noodles. Garnish with chilli flakes and a wedge of lime.