- 400g Turkey mince
- 1 Brown onion- medium dice
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Mild chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Tomato puree
- 1 tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tin Kidney beans (Drained & rinsed)
- 1 tin Borlotti beans (Drained & rinsed)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- In a heavy based pan, fry the onion until soft and translucent, once ready, remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the turkey mince, the longer you fry this, the more flavour it will achieve and it will turn golden and crispy.
- Drain off any excess fat in a sieve and add this back to the pan. Add the onions the Paprika & the Chilli powder and fry these for 30 seconds
- Now add the tomato puree and stir this through, followed by the Chopped tomatoes
- Bring this up to a simmer and then add the drained beans, simmer this for 5 minutes, season and serve with Brown rice