- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion â€“ large slice
- 300g Diced Butternut squash
- 4 New potatoes
- 1 Courgette- thickly sliced
- 350g COU Jalfrezi curry sauce
- 150g Fresh pineapple â€“ cubed or Canned pineapple
- ½ can Can of Chickpeas
- Fresh coriander- roughly chopped
- Cook the potatoes and butternut squash in lightly salted boiling water until just tender (about 10 mins), drain and return to the pan.
- In a frying pan, cook the onion and courgettes in the oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the onion and courgettes to the saucepan with the potatoes and squash, then tip in the Jalfrezi sauce, pineapple and chickpeas. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Stir in the coriander and serve with rice.