- 320g Gluten free penne
- 120g Frozen petit pois
- 240g Broccoli florets cut in half
- 340g Runner beans
- 50g Pumpkin seeds
- 40g Jar black tapenade
- 1 jar (260g) Grilled artichokes, sliced in two, oil reserved
- 1 70g individual Goats cheese
- Half Lemon, juiced
- Drop the penne into boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, toast the pumpkin seeds in 30g of the artichoke oil. Once they have begun to colour and pop, add the artichokes, and allow them to brown lightly.
- After 4 minutes, drop the runner beans into the pasta pan. Cook for a further three minutes, and then drop in the broccoli and the peas. Return to the boil.
- Drain the pasta and vegetables. Return to the cooking pan and add the goatâ€™s cheese, tapenade, and the artichoke mixture. Stir to combine, season with black pepper and the juice of half a lemon.