- 540g Sweet potatoes, washed, cut into wedges
- 295g Stuffed mushrooms
- 2 Venison burgers
- 310g Rocket, watercress and spinach salad
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Roast the sweet potatoes for 15 minutes at 170 degrees in 1tbsp of oil. At this point add the stuffed mushrooms to the oven on a separate tray and continue to roast for a further 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the burgers as directed.
- Toss the salad with the remaining oil.
- Arrange the burgers open on top of the stuffed mushrooms; add the salad and a stack or the roast sweet potatoes to the plate.